- Our sweet Bear is 6 years old. He is sweeter than we ever could have imagined. He’s such a sweet, healthy, playful, gentle and beautiful Golden who has completed our family. We couldn’t have asked for a better dog. He’s been nothing but an absolute joy. You can tell from his sweet disposition and gentle nature that he has been loved his entire life! Thank you so much Muffet!
- Dear Muffet, The puppy is doing great. It is fun, funny, smart, surprising……thank you a thousand plus times . It has a wonderful temperament and it often seems you have already trained it for us . I can somehow see all the great care, thought, love, happiness, hard work, and expertise you gave it the first seven and a half weeks. We named it robin or Robbie after one of our past golden retriever”s dad. The neighbors all love the dog also. Thank you so much Muffet . Sincerely and warmly , Kurt and sue Stotts
- Dear muffet, so good to hear back from you! I think today is Robbie’s birthday. He is such a great dog. Kurt is busy training him and he is such a quick learner and companion. Our vet said what a beautiful dog. I think you have a new litter due. Sure will be thinking of you. We are so grateful for Robbie and feel such gratitude to you . Sincerely Sue, Kurt ,and Robbie who is laying right by me.
- We love our new baby. She’s smart and goofy Kristi and Doug Miskimins
- Muffet, I can’t thank you enough, you have been such a pleasure to work with and we are already so in love with our little guy. We will send lots of pictures and keep you updated! You are the best and thank you for sharing one of your adorable little puppies with us.
- Almost 2 years ago, our hearts were captured by a darling puppy we named Emma. She is a fun-loving gal who enjoys our good-sized back yard but just as comfortable lying quietly next to us. She is teachable and obedient and loves catching frisbees. We frequently get compliments on her good looks. Thank you Muffet for being a responsible breeder who cares about the future of her dogs.
Emma at 8 weeks
Emma at two years
- Hi Muffet, we’ve had Ellie for one month today and she is just a joy and a Godsend, literally. Thank you for keeping me in your files and following up so that we could have her! Ellie is such an Angle, we are still looking for wings! John says they just don’t come any better!
- We are really enjoying Max. He is such a special little man. He is enjoying puppy kindergarten in Hutchinson and will probable move on to Obedience training after that. We walk from 5 – 7 miles a day and he is such a joy. So full of wonder. Sometimes he just parks himself down to observe the birds, swans and other animals (dogs, cats, geese, etc.). He really is fun to have around.
It’s been many years since we’ve had a puppy in the house and we are just having the time of our lives. I guess it’s just puppy love………….
Steve & Dianna Swatsenbarg
- I have purchased two puppies from Muffet. The oldest is Charlie. He is five. His younger brother is buddy who is three. They share the same mother, but different fathers. C and B are wonderful, beautiful, smart dogs each with their own distinct personalities. The are inseparable. They have been very healthy. I was committed to taking my time and to vetting breeders extensively. During the next year I researched, talked to on the phone, met with dozens of breeders. I knew I was looking for a breeder that bred only Golden’s, one litter at a time; who knew the health history of the parents, who was willing to say no to a potential buyer they felt would not be a good match for the puppy, who brought the puppies into their home and played with and loved on them. Some breeders were good. Some were scary bad. One was exactly what I was looking for in a breeder…Muffet. I have recommended Muffet to a number of people and no one has been disappointed. Muffet is an exceptional breeder paying very close attention to heredity ( keeping health problems at bay ), temperament, mother’s health during pregnancy and socializing and loving the pups after birth.
- Haley was such a gift – we just love her personality! Doug
- Living in a big development now, we pass lots of other people walking. I can’t tell you how many people tell us how beautiful Daddy is. There are a ton of Goldens all over but your pups do stand out. I just had to let you know. Jane Maloy
- He has lit this house up! We just love him! Debbie
- Oh my goodness…we are so very pleased with our Little Annabelle on the Prairie! You were right-on when you said she almost had “sit.” We went with the momentum and now have her sit before eating, coming out of the exercise pen, and before going outside! She is just amazing! The other most welcome gift is that she has never had an accident inside the house, ever! We have been very vigilant at taking her out but she spent 2-3 hours in her kennel while we were at church and then again today during my Bible Study! She is so sweet and really attentive to our movements. It is hard to believe we have only had her three days! I really feel like God lead us though this journey…Just Amazing to meet such nice friends along the way. Thanks so much to you for helping us find a great match for our family. We will keep you posted on our progress. With a very grateful heart, Nancy and family
- Hi Muffet, I just had to send you a quick message as Maisie is 7 months old today. She is growing up! She is just the best puppy. My kids are in love with her and call her ” the best puppy in the whole world!” She is just the right mix of smart, funny, spunky, affectionate and easy to train. Thank You!!! Heather
- We changed our baby’s name to Gus. He is so perfect and darling, we love him! He has only had 1 accident in the house so the training is going perfect. Conpletely kennel trained and goes to bed at 9:30 until 7Am. Lonna
- Katie Biggs Hank is an absolute joy an we’re so lucky to have him! Thanks for raising such great pups!
Hank through the years – Our puppies are known for their personalities – Hank does a great job showing just that.
- Wallace (aka green collar boy) is absolutely wonderful! He cried a little his first night (Saturday) but has gotten more comfortable these past two and is a dream puppy.
- Georgia is one of Muffet’s pups; they are the absolute best! We 💗 this little girl!!! Donna G
- Nancy writes to another customer – we have one of Muffet’s puppies and we are having so much fun with him! He’s a goof, a gentleman, a lover and did I say a goof? Muffet’s puppies are awesome and worth every bit she asks for them.
- Jane writes to another customer – …if they are anything like Daddy, they will be the best dogs!!! Daddy is our 8th dog and he has surpassed them all.